Fibromyalgia Support Group
You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.
ambercollins
I am new to this site, and newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia. After seeing many specialists and getting several tests done we finally found whats been going on. My doctor has prescribed me a anti-depressant called Celexa.. have not started yet but planning to soon. Any one have any experiences with this medicine? So far my experience with FM has been more like "episodes" i will be good and then all of the sudden i have been hit by a semi, and in too much pain to move, weakness in muscles, every joint in my body feels swollen and stings, and so tired I can hardly stay awake. Really hoping to feel some results with this medicine.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Good day to all.So let me explain why we're discussing this today. The problem is, if your system gets too many (as in produces too many) it's a non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) called Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia, and my husband was diagnosed in early 2018.Every monocloncal antibody or protein in your blood is essentially a blank, a slug, as they call coins that have been minted but not...
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...

Angela
Jo
FM comes in so many "flavors"... mine tends to be years of ouch that fade out to years of barely-there to the years-long ouch again so far.... meds can help but I can't be on too many with other conditions I have. I'm in some ouch years, and I'm hoping that I'll find that "remission" again.
Feel free to join in on check-in to meet us etc., and browse the subgroups above (treatments, etc.). Mostly we post on the main discussion board, tho', so that's the best place to be "seen".
Cheers,
Leo