Fibromyalgia Support Group
You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.
levisgranny
Lol! Lol! Now that was funny! I sure hope my hubby doesn't hear about this bio diesel stuff! He is always looking for cheaper ways to heat the house, etc. We have a fireplace that he put a insert into, which the heat is nice...but the fireplace was prettier! This winter he took out the backdoor to add a pellet stove( he says we can get out our large window if we have to get out in case of fire)...he was gonna save tons of money on heating with the woodburner thats in the fireplace, and the pellet stove. We STILL have to buy propane and don't get out to cut wood as often as we should, so sometimes we have to buy that, and now we pay for wood pellets! Excuse me...where are we saving money at, I asked him. His reply...well if we kept the house this warm with just the propane, we'd be paying an arm and a leg for it. Okay, I'll give him that it is waaayyyy warmer in here.I wear light clothes all winter long unless I go outside. Must be a guy thing! God love him! Lol! have a great day, all!
levisgranny
Why does my comments always go off by itself instead of under the post I am commenting on? Am I doing something wrong? My fog must be worse than I thought! Lol!
deleted_user
I have no idea...but you did it right last time:)
levisgranny
I don't know either, but it has worked a few times right, now! Lol! I am such an airhead! Lol! hopefully I will keep doing it right! Lol
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...