deleted_user
Do you drive a car, and do you like to sing as you are driving?
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
As far as singing I am not much of a singer.I do sing Christmas songs though.I love them.
Good Question.Dezna.
Do you sing while driving? Do you sing in the shower?
Hi LeoX3, lol you are so funny, had to laugh about your cat.
Hi gene, that is also funny about your cat as well. lol
Hi Jan, sorry to hear you no longer drive, lol about your husband not wanting you to sing. I am sure you have a lovely voice. That is so funny how your husband will sing while driving. I think it nice to listen to a song one has not heard from in a long time.
Hi e4now, sorry to hear you also don't drive. sorry to hear that when your husband sings while driving it drives you in a panic attack.
I love to sing, and i like to play music in my car, then I sing as well.lol