Endometriosis Support Group
Endometriosis is a common medical condition where the tissue lining the uterus is found outside of the uterus, typically affecting other organs in the pelvis. The condition can lead to serious health problems, primarily pain and infertility. A major symptom of endometriosis is pain, mostly in the lower abdomen, lower back, and pelvic area.
AshleyNicole11
I feel I need to vent... I apologize! The past few months have been hard for me. After finding out my sister was pregnant after a month of marriage, I tried to put on my brave face. I was screaming inside saying to myself... I have tried for 3 years and she gets knocked up in a month... life is so unfair.
Then the baby shower came, I cried as I made the chocolate suckers of baby bottles and baby carriages. It took me so much strength to put together a gorgous 3 tier diaper cake. But I did it.... What hurt the worst was that my mother left her precious moments to me and my sister after she passed away. As I was going through mine, I found a cute little monkey with a bonnet and pacifier, it killed me to think I would never have a baby to give that to. So I though, my mom would want my to be niece to have it. So I gave it to my sister.
After the baby shower was over, I didnt get one thank you. NOT ONE. Not anything. I worked my ass off and shed many tears while doing it... and not one f'in thank you.
Now I find out that the Megastrol did not shrink my tumor and cyst so I have to have surgery. During the same surgery, I am getting both my tubes tied. The Ectopic Pregnancy caused a ton of damaged. I am scheduling it for the end of the month, my husband needed 3 weeks notice for time off. So I am looking at the end of October. Im scared bc I hate surgery.
When I tell my sister and dad when my surgery is... I didnt get a, I'll be praying for you.... or everything will be okay or even .... let me know if you need anything. Instead I have my sister bitching that I might have my surgery when the doctors may induce her! My dad said "Oh you might miss your sister in the hospital"
I have been as nice as I can be, I have had baby shit stuffed down my throat for the past few months. I have kept my head high, but I dont know how much more of this I can take. Now I have to feel guilty about having my surgery around the time my sister may or may not go into Labor. GIVE ME A F' IN BREAK!
Im sorry, I dont mean to sound like a bitter bitch... but lets face it, at this point I am. Im tired of coming in 2nd, Im tired of watching people around me get everything. I just feel like I am a good person and I get shit on a lot.
Okay....thank you for letting me vent. You ladies have no idea how much you all mean to me. Just having a place I can go to vent and have everyone know what Im going through is a great relief. I love you all.
HUGS
Ashley Nicole
Then the baby shower came, I cried as I made the chocolate suckers of baby bottles and baby carriages. It took me so much strength to put together a gorgous 3 tier diaper cake. But I did it.... What hurt the worst was that my mother left her precious moments to me and my sister after she passed away. As I was going through mine, I found a cute little monkey with a bonnet and pacifier, it killed me to think I would never have a baby to give that to. So I though, my mom would want my to be niece to have it. So I gave it to my sister.
After the baby shower was over, I didnt get one thank you. NOT ONE. Not anything. I worked my ass off and shed many tears while doing it... and not one f'in thank you.
Now I find out that the Megastrol did not shrink my tumor and cyst so I have to have surgery. During the same surgery, I am getting both my tubes tied. The Ectopic Pregnancy caused a ton of damaged. I am scheduling it for the end of the month, my husband needed 3 weeks notice for time off. So I am looking at the end of October. Im scared bc I hate surgery.
When I tell my sister and dad when my surgery is... I didnt get a, I'll be praying for you.... or everything will be okay or even .... let me know if you need anything. Instead I have my sister bitching that I might have my surgery when the doctors may induce her! My dad said "Oh you might miss your sister in the hospital"
I have been as nice as I can be, I have had baby shit stuffed down my throat for the past few months. I have kept my head high, but I dont know how much more of this I can take. Now I have to feel guilty about having my surgery around the time my sister may or may not go into Labor. GIVE ME A F' IN BREAK!
Im sorry, I dont mean to sound like a bitter bitch... but lets face it, at this point I am. Im tired of coming in 2nd, Im tired of watching people around me get everything. I just feel like I am a good person and I get shit on a lot.
Okay....thank you for letting me vent. You ladies have no idea how much you all mean to me. Just having a place I can go to vent and have everyone know what Im going through is a great relief. I love you all.
HUGS
Ashley Nicole
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
that's my 2 cents. I totally understand your frustration, just don't let ur family & friends wipe their feet on u. have your voice. and when ur mad... let them know ur mad. then they can at least acknowledge if they're in the wrong.
Do not dare for one minute think you're a bitch! I cannot believe how you do it, I can't. You're so amazing and SO strong!
Let them know how you feel, How rude, how selfish how inconsiderate to not even get a "thank you" or a "let me know if you need anything"
Hun..I say this to everyone going through this eventually, sometimes you need to be selfish and take good care of yourself!
Do everything you need to to get yourself healthy.
We are all praying for you! You're a strong amazing courageous woman, I am so absolutely blessed to know you and say you're my friend!
Sending you huge love hugs and prayers
Thank you for letting me vent, just a rough couple of months. My sister called me yesterday and asked if she could come see me after my surgery. I told her, would you want to see a pregnant women after having your tubes tied, she replied with "give me a break"
Then my family wonders why I avoid them. Just glad I have my amazing husband and the strong ladies in this group.
Thank you again!
HUGS
sorry you are delaing with this. Just one question ... why are you ounishing your sister?
I can only imagine how it feels to not be able to conceive and being hurt by your sister's pregnancy but it is not her fault just as it is not your fault you have endo. Her asking if she can come see you was her showing that she cares about. Don't punish her for something that is beyond her control. I understand there may have been things said that hurt your feelings and you said you are tired of coming in second. well if she wants to see you then she is putting you in first place so take your place. Dealing with endo is VERY hard and you have to develop a tough skin because NOONE can truly understand our pain unless they have endo.
(HUGS)
Take care
Sraoldenkamp
I am so sorry you are going throught this situation. But you are not alone. As I was reading your post I was crying toward every word I readed and praying for you and your husband. Unfortunate I have been going throught the situation many times by now. It is painful and frustrating. BUT YOU ARE NOT ALONE YOU WILL GET YOUR REWARD SOON! have faith
I have very thick skin, when you lose your mother 9 days before your 16th birthday and you have a disease that everyone thought you were lying about. I have been through hell and back like a lot of women on her. However I am always being the better person, and just this once I said what I wanted to say. Other than having thick skin I am a blunt person, I dont lie. So when my sister "wants to come see me after sugery" thats the last thing I want after having my tubes tied.
I know its not her fault that shes pregnant and I am not, but your talking to someone that slaved over her baby shower and spend hundreds of dollars on my to be niece. I am being very supportive of her TRUST ME!
I just know my sister well, and I know that she was asked to say that not bc she wanted to. She will always be about herself and thats fine.
I came here to vent and I did. Thanks
feel free to vent anytime! Pm me on facebook too if you want to =)
(((HUGS)))