Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
PetrolHead
PLEASE! Can someone send me a '69 Mustang, I soooooooo want 1 of them, Please!
ZAZAS
we just sold one last year. my daughter planned to refurbish it, but.........maybe later. It was in perfect shape, yellow, she wanted to pain it turquiose.
deleted_user
How about a 1970 Boss 429??
deleted_user
If I could go back 23 years, and not have rolled mine end for end twice on the highway, you could have it. Actually, I think it's still in the junkyard up there if you're interested
PetrolHead
'70 is different isnt it? want 1 like my profile pic, altho it dont need to be a ragtop.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...