Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.

DepressedRecluse
ok...so it took me all afternoon to get up the energy to go get dressed...get in my truck...DRIVE down to the corner store...buy me a can of soda and come right back home...take of my clothes and sit down at my desk and DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!...
then when I got home, i was shaking, had a rapid heartbeat and just felt nauseaus....
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!...ALL I DID WAS GO GET ME A DRINK AND I FEEL MISERABLE!!!!!!
what the hell is wrong with me????
then when I got home, i was shaking, had a rapid heartbeat and just felt nauseaus....
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!...ALL I DID WAS GO GET ME A DRINK AND I FEEL MISERABLE!!!!!!
what the hell is wrong with me????
serenityspeaks
are you really depressed because when I am sometimes small things take alot of effort....or could be medical so maybe you should see the doc just to be sure.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
I so exhausted from pain in my back that started Sunday but was mild and almost gone till I took bath that night and think I twisted or did something to take it to excruciating...I am away for work in a different state so traveled Monday and worked today then called my boss to fyi her about fact I am falling apart and walking like elderly person! I did telemed and they called in prednisone and...
-
Can't wait to burn my pumpkin spice candle! National Coffee Day is coming up on the 29th so I hope to score up on a free coffee.
