Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
Est3lle
So I split up with my boyfriend about 3-4 months ago and I cant seem to get passed it!!!! I just feel really down like I am never going to meet anyone else that I like!!
and to make things worse - I am trying to get on with thing and organise stuff and I just feel like I am being let down all the time!!! Not good!!!
I just feel like staying in forever!!! and just locking myself away!!
and to make things worse - I am trying to get on with thing and organise stuff and I just feel like I am being let down all the time!!! Not good!!!
I just feel like staying in forever!!! and just locking myself away!!
deleted_user
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You are young yet and have so much to look forward to. Have you tried talking to a therapist? I think a therapist would be able to help you identify the underlying issues that are keeping you down. Sorry about your break-up. Relationships can be so hard. There is someone out there for you. It all comes with time. Much peace to you.
deleted_user
Sorry for your saddness. I know exactly how you feel. I tend to have long term relationships but have never gotten married. It takes me a long time to move on after the end of the relationship but you will eventually move forward. Try to be easy and gentle on yourself. I have a lot of crazy things happening in my life but one of the big ones is that I believe my boyfriend and I (together 3 years) may so slit up for various reasons. My point in saying that is to say that if you ever need to chat/ email, please do. I am happy to listen to what's going on.
Est3lle
Thanks for your replies!!!!!
deleted_user
Hard times seem to never come to and end. I know how some things let scars in our life. But these scars heal for the better. You will pass that page and go on ; many wonderful things are awaiting for you in the next chapter of your life. Take care!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...