Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
meandthebeast
I dont usually get involved in this but I just read one of DS members journal and I think she needs alot of hugs and love.. Its Katie12345. I hope I am not wrong in doing this but could you all send her some hugs. Its always so disturbing to see so many people in so much pain.. Peace to you all
ChiTownBear
on it
deleted_user
Hung sent.
deleted_user
Thanks for the heads up!
deleted_user
Done
deleted_user
Doing it now
deleted_user
Hug sent
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...