Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
StillInTheNight
A pet's affection can be better than any pill.
WanderingVet
yes
deleted_user
My little Howie was my best friend for 11 years. She passed way too soon. I miss her so very much.
jaclyn1973
Not sometimes...ALWAYS
kasandra
100% on this one. Yes!!!
Heathersfaith
I agree.
deleted_user
My Lady is one of the few truly good things that I have in my life. She is always happy to see me, and she showers me with her love constantly. I need her affection more than she needs mine, I think.
LuvMyTitans
I agree.. I love me some Sadie love ( my black lab )
chilvr
always, always, always...
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...