Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
ChelMvpd
I belong to a few different recycling sites and my good heart inside of me is troubled as to what to do here. :-s
No one will listen to me but I think I have the answer to whats going on in the Hamilton 24 hour auction site. Why they keep having glitches.....ie members being dropped, pictures and folders going missing . Last October another site got hacked into and messed around with really bad. The person who hacked into it even took over the entire group forcing the group to shut down and start over. Anyways........... my proof of this.......There was this venting site where I had a fake named account, yes to check up on, which I was not proud of....... in that venting group hacking into the other site was all being spoken about in..........and I personally caught the person saying they hacked into the site........Here's the clincher...............THAT PERSON IS IN THE 24 hour auction site and her hubby is one who helped her . I tried to warn 2 administrators about it without naming names because ........ I myself got my one FAKE profile hacked into and I don't want to be hacked into again!!! But I know the name of the person. I had saved all the emails way back from in the venting site for proof but have delete them all. :-(
What would you do?....If I tell them over the computer......the hacker can get wind of it.........and I know my email will be shared and passed around. And if I snailmail it annonymously that might work except I don't have any of their addresses which means I have to ask for it and then it'll still get back to me................?????
I'm stressing because I don't know what to do with this info........I know I should tell them..........even AFTER trying to and getting poked fun at......WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? Please and thanks for any help :-)
No one will listen to me but I think I have the answer to whats going on in the Hamilton 24 hour auction site. Why they keep having glitches.....ie members being dropped, pictures and folders going missing . Last October another site got hacked into and messed around with really bad. The person who hacked into it even took over the entire group forcing the group to shut down and start over. Anyways........... my proof of this.......There was this venting site where I had a fake named account, yes to check up on, which I was not proud of....... in that venting group hacking into the other site was all being spoken about in..........and I personally caught the person saying they hacked into the site........Here's the clincher...............THAT PERSON IS IN THE 24 hour auction site and her hubby is one who helped her . I tried to warn 2 administrators about it without naming names because ........ I myself got my one FAKE profile hacked into and I don't want to be hacked into again!!! But I know the name of the person. I had saved all the emails way back from in the venting site for proof but have delete them all. :-(
What would you do?....If I tell them over the computer......the hacker can get wind of it.........and I know my email will be shared and passed around. And if I snailmail it annonymously that might work except I don't have any of their addresses which means I have to ask for it and then it'll still get back to me................?????
I'm stressing because I don't know what to do with this info........I know I should tell them..........even AFTER trying to and getting poked fun at......WHAT WOULD YOU DO?? Please and thanks for any help :-)
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
Thank you for the advise on what I needed help with. I will remove this!!!