Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
meandthebeast
Last night and into the morning, along with having nightmares about killing Bambi with my truck, I had some funny little dreams. One I would like to share.
I had been banned from DS for being naughty.. Imagine that.. lmao.. Anyway, I was trolling the boards under a new name.. 1bluesock.. Where the hell did that come from?. I laughed so hard in my dream that it woke me up.
So if you were trolling the boards, what would your user name be? roflmao... lets have fun with this..
I had been banned from DS for being naughty.. Imagine that.. lmao.. Anyway, I was trolling the boards under a new name.. 1bluesock.. Where the hell did that come from?. I laughed so hard in my dream that it woke me up.
So if you were trolling the boards, what would your user name be? roflmao... lets have fun with this..
meandthebeast
I think SA would be *2canchew*
meandthebeast
Hello????????????? does everybody have me on ignore?
deleted_user
hmmmmm. maybe something that would get me kicked off the site again. lol. Like fuckitall, or something... lol
deleted_user
fuckalicious? FK-ME-NW? i don't know...
Viva7Viva
DefenestrationOfRed
meandthebeast
sa again.. *creamofsomeyoungguy* roflmfao
deleted_user
not on ignore just cant think of a trolling name.
deleted_user
bitch56
Juice
shitforbrains
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...