Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
Katie12345
I would like to thank anyone and everyone who has helped me out this weekend either by messaging me, responding to my discussions or journals, or just giving me a hug. I truly appreciate it with all my heart and soul and I do not know how I would have survived this weekend without all of you. I have promised myself that I will not harm myself in any way, shape or form. I also know that I need to be more open with how I am feeling with my psychologist, counselor, and parents; I am going to start with my counselor on Tuesday. I really need help right now so I am going to get all that I can. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR JUST BEING HERE FOR ME! DS is truly amazing and supportive and I hope one day I can help one of you who have been there for me! Take care and God Bless!!
deleted_user
:)
deleted_user
thanks ill look you up when i need it.
deleted_user
You are more than welcome Katie. Anytime.
deleted_user
wishing you the best.
Katie12345
I just told my mom and we are going to find me some treatment plan! It feels so great to know that she knows!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...