Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
heretic
Been on Abilify for a week now and notice that it's kinda suppressed my appetite. Which is a good thing, otherwise - I think I'm feeling a bit better. This med combo just might be the one... too soon to tell I know but I can hope...
deleted_user
ooh I want some of that! Bumping so anyone in the know can talk about it if possible : ) So glad you're feeling a bit better
deleted_user
I swear by it
deleted_user
Good for you, doesnt it feel good to start feeling like your on the right track. I am finding though I still may have a down day but not nearly like before.
deleted_user
I take Abilify and it helps me a lot! So glad to hear you're starting to feel better!!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...