Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
huhmm. so anyway.
why are you on amytriptaline? I have those tablets for tension headaches, except they went away and I never used most of them since lol I have heard it can be used as a mild anti-depressive depending on the dose but it's rare. When I did take them for a bit I noticed that it gives you this dry 'buzz'. Like you are inside a television screen and are completey wired and fuzzed out. It was a bit weird and can be scary because your body temperature appears to go up and your heart rate. odd. I am sorry you feel so scared, I kind of understand. Did you discuss this with your doctor? You may either be having a too higher dose or are settling into them