Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
Avicon
Hi i am new to this forum, I have Schizo-affective disorder, Which means I have delusions and major depression, But I think I am doing ok now.
I just came to help, support people with depression, I hope I can make some friends here.
I just came to help, support people with depression, I hope I can make some friends here.
deleted_user
welcome.
deleted_user
Welcome and its always nice to see people looking to help others
Avicon
Thank you for welcoming me, and thanks BridgetW for reading my journal, it's a poem thingie i wrote.
Summerwind81
Welcome:)
deleted_user
Welcome! You'll like it here.
deleted_user
DS is a wonderful site with many who are only to happy to help. Welcome.
ter1
Yes welcome. This is generally an active group with very nice people.
Snowypie
Welcome and i hope you find it easy to confide in us here we are a great group and love to help people and once again welcome
deleted_user
howdy pardner.
deleted_user
Hello :)
Friend19
Hi.
ZAZAS
Welcome to the group.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...