Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
rainbowlegacym55
thanks for all the support and prayers she is a fighter
dinahmorris
The best news about your dog!
billwfriend
that is good...love her well...it is so expensive as I know my dog has had two recent surgeries...very expensive....but we do anything no matter the cost for those we love and we love our pets.....hugs
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
((I tried to post this in one of my journals...but DS kept giving me an error message)))Decided to venture to Detroit. I rarely get to this side of the state since my father was murdered on the east side about 41 years ago. My mom and I rarely went to this side, but I recall she visited the Sommset (www.thesomersetcollection.com/) mall with one of her friends a few years ago. She talked about the...
-
End of the month and a lack of any better theme I've just decided to give you guys some otters.... just because... Hope you're having a great end to the month!

