Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.

I suffer with PTSD, SI and DID. I was not in my right mind when I tried to end my life. No body could convince me otherwise. When I was down so low nobody could help me. I was hospitalized a lot.
So, I guess what I'm trying to say to you is, it's not your fault you could not stop her. That's the madness of mental illness you just cannot think clearly or find your way out of nightmare no matter who tries to help you.
Once again I'm so sorry for your loss. May God help you through the grieving process!