Depression - Teen Support Group
Teen depression is marked by persistent sadness, discouragement, loss of self-worth, and loss of interest in usual activities. Depression can be a temporary response to many situations and stresses. Teens may be more susceptible to depression due to the normal maturation process, the stress associated with it, and conflicts with parents as they become more independent.
Meg08
I really need money!! I have a job and work everyday but it's just not enough. I have tried ebay but it always messes up. Im desperate!!!!! im in a crisis. Anything would help right now. If anyone has any ideas on how to help me please let me know! :(
deleted_user
you might have to get two jobs but that might over do it. try a garage sale and sell everything that you don't need or want anymore.
deleted_user
Well, what do you need money for? To have it? To pay rent? Try to get another job if you have to, I dont' know, it would help if I knew what you needed money for.
deleted_user
You can try pawning off some things in your house. Look for jewelry that you don't wear anymore or doesn't mean something special to you and furniture you don't use.
11cents
cutco ppl are ways to earn money i dont no how u get a job to do that stuff but i see alot of people going around selling it and alot of people buy it so they do actually make a good profit, its part time and i think you can have flexable hours cause u just go to ppls houses and try to get them to buy it, i no alot of college students who did that and they mustve had good hours cause of classes, hope everything goes well for ya
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...