Degenerative Disc Disease Support Group
Degeneration of the intervertebral disc, which is often called "degenerative disc disease" (DDD) of the spine, DDD is in fact a condition that can be painful and can greatly affect the quality of one's life. While disc degeneration is not a normal part of aging and for most people is not a problem, for certain individuals a degenerated disc can cause severe constant...
Tom30458
I went down to Savannah yesterday to get some injections in my back. Oh, yeah! I was not alone. I had gone to the same doctor last Wednesday, which is his day to be in town.(local office) OK. I was not in much pain on the way down. (although I had hoped to sleep a little better before than I did) ( and could not officially nap, either)(once back) (rested only) Regardless, he did inject on both sides with 2 different medicines/pain relievers. OK. One was just what dentist put in the gums before drilling.(and gone by now) Oh! The other one should last a little bit. Yep! I got back up feeling lightheaded and had to lay back down. (and not unusual) Then I had to pee bad enough. I went to the bathroom with the cane and noticed my head was not better yet. My legs just felt weak. OK. I did pee, bit I fell out in the hallway.(which falling is the main reason that I have not been to work since November)(and not daily, either) (and went outside in wheelchair where my head started feeling right again.(in 70+* weather) (as it was 74* locally) My back does not hurt. That is good to know, but I still have felt something in my shoulders that I don't like too much. My legs could be better as well. I actually had major neck surgery back in March of last year. OK. The MRI done in December had revealed degenerative disc disease, but the full body scan back a year ago just showed the neck was messed up. Yep. Oh, well!
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Hello- I am new to the group
-
My therapist really knocked some sense into me last Friday about my spending. She said that there are needs and there are wants. She said that there is always going to be cheap stuff to buy, but do I need it? The answer is mostly "no". So today, I am taking back some things that I bought online at Kohl's, namely a 9 x 12 rug and a quilt for my bed. I also bought sheets that I don't need...
Marcia
Hope you feel better!