Codependency Support Group
Codependency is defined as someone who exhibits too much, and often inappropriate, caring for another person's struggles. A codependent person may try to change, or feel shame about their most private thoughts and feelings if they conflict with the other person's struggles. If you are on a journey towards self-love, this support group is for you. Join us and find others...
hbgdaystar
http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/12/11/30-things-to-stop-doing-to-yourself/
deleted_user
This is awesome! Thank you for sharing this.
deleted_user
Just looked at it. Thank you the whole page is awsome.
deleted_user
This is great. I think I might print it out and post it on my refrigerator.
deleted_user
This is incredibly awesome and helpful .... THANK YOU!
deleted_user
oh this just the ticket thanks for sharing it
deleted_user
Thank you so much for sharing. I will be posting this at home & work, and will be carrying a copy with me always!
hbgdaystar
There are other great things on this blog too. Check it out.
avery01
Love that website!!!! Thanks for sharing..... :)
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...