1. Is your legitimate partner a bad person, and if so, why are still with them?
2. Do you respect your affair partner, and if so, why did you get involved with them?
3. Also, do you have any idea of the amount of pain your legitimate partner will experience when you get caught?
4. And obviously you know it's wrong.
5. SO IS IT WORTH IT TO WRECK AND RUIN LIVES?
I have advice. Read the posts on the infidility messaage boards, but I don't advise you to post there, because they can be really mean to cheaters.
Right now I'm trying to come to terms with our location as opposed to wear our kids are. This is a 2nd marriage for both of us so we have a blended family. I have the oldest son, now in his mid 40's who lives on the west coast. H has 2 daughters in the early 40's who live within a couple of hours of us. When he retired, I offered to move closer to his girls bc we certainly weren't going...
I posted a few years ago:https://www.dailystrength.org/group/cheaters-anonymous/discussion/a-mistake-that-will-not-endThe affair never ended; it went from a purely physical relationship to emotional, and we're in love three years later. I do still love my wife and I'm torn between my feelings for both women. My affair partner wants me to leave my wife for her, and I've started to see a future...