Breakups & Divorce Support Group
Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.
GuyInDarkness
ive been living in heart break and anger.. so much pain, so many tears. so many nights not being able to sleep. finally finally i have peace in mind.. last couple of months ive been in a living hell.. dealing with my demons.. finally im breathing.. feeling a beat where my heart once was.. no more will i think of the past.. no more thinking of this pain inside.. its finally able to flow out.. she wanted to twist my mind twist my heart more and more.. no longer she has her hands around my heart.. finally i am free of this.... free of my pain... my anger... my memories... i can breath...color is returning.. ill show this world, that no matter how much ive been beaten.. i can still come back and be greater then i ever was...
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
I so exhausted from pain in my back that started Sunday but was mild and almost gone till I took bath that night and think I twisted or did something to take it to excruciating...I am away for work in a different state so traveled Monday and worked today then called my boss to fyi her about fact I am falling apart and walking like elderly person! I did telemed and they called in prednisone and...
-
Can't wait to burn my pumpkin spice candle! National Coffee Day is coming up on the 29th so I hope to score up on a free coffee.

How long were you with your girlfriend?