Breakups & Divorce Support Group
Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.
JaniceHayes
Going to talk to someone tonight about the end of my 6 year relationship.. I hope it is therapeutic. I am having moments that I am OK, pissed. How do you go from looking at a house to purchase together one and then, you don't feel the same the next and say something is missing?
deleted_user
Its amazing some people just can but I urge you not to push because as hard as this is they maybe sparing your feelings from something else.
deleted_user
I don't believe he just came to that realization. More likely he was thinking something was not right for a while, and maybe thought getting a house together would help, but then realized as it was happening that it wasn't going to help. Too bad it went that far, but as I said on another post, better to know now rather than after the house purchase.
JaniceHayes
true...
deleted_user
Hope the therapy works for you. It has really helped me. I was in a bad place before I left my STBX, and it has really helped me to re-group and make plans for the future.
deleted_user
Good luck with the therapy. I found that I would write down questions or particular situations that I had problems with and take it in and that helped so much to get answers.
JaniceHayes
thanks
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...