Breakups & Divorce Support Group
Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.
2 and a half years no longer( Temporarily)
I just recently was broken up with by my girlfriend of almost 2 and a half years. I caused ALL the problems so I cant blame her for doing what she did. I feel like I lost not my girlfriend, but my BEST FRIEND. I feel like my life is not going to ever be the same. I feel like My life has no meaning now cause of how much she means to me both inside and out. She is my rock, My soul, my heart, my blood, my spirit. She agreed to meet with me in 3 weeks to talk but I cant stop messaging her or contacting her even though she has told me repeatedely she needs her space. Any suggestions? Maybe Anyone willing to talk to me about it? I feel bad reaching out to random strangers for help but anything will help me at this point. I have never felt worse about what I have done and never felt worse about the way everything had happened. So if anyone wants to message me individually, it would be nothing but appreciated and reciprocated.
-
I just applied for a job that is closer to home and more aligned with my college degree and work experience. It's part-time, but the pay is way better, and I hope to get it.
-
Nationalday.com proclaims September 28th as Self Aware Day. I took a few snaps of various core values lists and tried to pick my top five core values (kinda hard to only pick 5). But here are my top picks. Feel free to list a few of yours too:GodLovePeaceStability Compassion

