Bipolar Disorder Support Group

Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.

4 Online

Story Time

I was going to start a story....... I hope each person will add 3 words and get it going

An icredible castle.....

Replies

MarleneJ
MarleneJ

appeared in the sky!

(Sorry, three words, I know! I just couldn't figure out how to get rid of one word!)
Community LeaderSunCloudJD
SunCloudJD

maybe we should have 5 words for a change!!

and shooting out of the
kisses2016
kisses2016

Turrets were some beautiful fireworks!
chris138
chris138

Then the king had lunch...
Joneszayyy
Joneszayyy

that was a tuna sandwhich...
Ladybug7
Ladybug7

which he shared with his...
SunCloudJD

Lovely woman of five feet
shihonage
shihonage

and seven inches, who said
beckyp
beckyp

darling, this tuna tastes good.
mlr0853
mlr0853

yummy, pickles, onions, relish, olives
irishwriter
irishwriter

to share with the seven
SunCloudJD

little men named Hoodwink, Touche,
jennypenny6000
jennypenny6000

Marcus, Layne, Camelot, Renold, Luis
MoobbusT
MoobbusT

These little men were gangsters!
SunCloudJD

who left holes as big
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • irishwriter

'Month's Mind' for RUBY

I see from posts here and on FB that so many of us are have diffiulties with processing ruby's passing - she was one of the bright, vibrant lights of DS and rather than view it as having gone dark perhaps we could see it as one that will forever shine in our hearts and minds. In Ireland about a month or so after a funeral we have what we call a 'month's mind.' where we all come together again and...
  • OpheliaRising

How can I be supportive...

My best friend entered back into a very absuive (mentally, emotionally, and physically) relationship with one of her Ex's. This absuer has caused Bestie to be demoted at work and forced her to drive her car while it was overheating which caused her to blow her motor. (It was a "you better get to my place by such and such time or ELSE" situation her abuser put her in.) This person has driven a...