Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
nickpc20001
The Lyrics are something like
come on come come on now touch me babe
can't you see that I am not afraid
what was that promise that you made
what was tht promise that you made
I think the lyrice are something close to that
come on you oldies lovers help this boy out!!
Please
I love this song.
come on come come on now touch me babe
can't you see that I am not afraid
what was that promise that you made
what was tht promise that you made
I think the lyrice are something close to that
come on you oldies lovers help this boy out!!
Please
I love this song.
deleted_user
the Doors...I can't think of the song title
nickpc20001
Kewl if someone can think of the name of the song I will give them a hug and some flowers. or high five if its a guy... I am sure super would konw.
deleted_user
Nice one, Lincoln..think you're right, can hear it in my head but don't know what song x
deleted_user
Touch Me, the Doors (thanks, google!)
nickpc20001
you guys are greatest!
deleted_user
the Doors rock for a oldy band!!!
deleted_user
Lou, you're great, wtg
nickpc20001
I am so rocking that song right now!!! I love all the horns in the background!
deleted_user
Hey Nick, try out www.playlist.com there are thousands of songs there. I joined and have already added over 50 to my collection. You can also download them to myspace or youtube I think. good luck
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...