Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
opheliamadness
My mother, 67, died Oct. 7 after many long years of heart disease and failure. My emotions switch with every ticking minute. I'm going to be 45 soon, and it's amazing how much I still need her. Sometimes guilt chides me that, because my whole family depended upon her so much, we shortened her life. She has sensed for some time that she was close to passing from this world. Besides not being in so much pain and illness, one comforting realization has occured to me--- she was ready for her spiritual destination ; we, who are left behind, have much more spiritual work to do here on eath. I know I have massive grief to battle, all the many variety of emotions attached to loss. God help me...it is so very hard.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Some things we don't talk about, we breathe them... Some things cannot be explained, but rather experienced. Some of the most healing moments arise when given the memory, acknowledging the love.One cannot go back in time; we move forward, and we carry the love we shared. No one but ourselves has the power to do so, or the permission to do so, but ourselves.So live life with your faith and...
-
I've been feeling like I don't matter my wife the other day instead of telling me she was having a pain day when I went to have sex with her she tell me afterwards that she having pain day due to her fribromyalgia and making feel like shit afterward saying she has a list of things from past 9 years of thing for me to do and is always adding more and more to this list and talk...

It does get easier with time... God will help you .... There is also a Bereavement group on her opheliama
Another hug...x
http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Bereavement/support-group
I have found the bereavement group on here to to be very helpful:
http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Bereavement/support-group