07/22/14
Losing 2 friends in a 3 months time 
0 By Raven25071
07/22/14
Still lost 1 1/2 years later 
15 By LisamarieRN
07/22/14

Bereavement Information

Are you grieving the loss of a loved one? Join our online support group to connect with a supportive group of people who really know how you feel. Help is right here.

Health Blogs

Loss is fundamental to the human predicament. It is not something we can control, prevent, or change. We can, however, control how we relate to loss. And how we relate to loss will determine how we live our lives. Grieving losses involves dwelling on that which was lost -- the person, the part of yourself, the time of your life -- and turning ... Read More »
Posted in Depression by Sharecare on Apr 02, 2014
Research is beginning to show us these four roots create true happiness and health at a very key level of our existence. The four roots - Serenity, Exercise, Love and Food (or S.E.L.F.) - have an essential effect on our chemical processes of the body.
How to Talk to Your Children about the Boston Bombing By: Jeremy Shapiro My heart goes out to all those affected by the tragedy that occurred in Boston last week. I am also extremely saddened by the fact that it hasn’t been so long since I was writing about how to talk to your children about a different catastrophe, the ... Read More »

Member Photos

Advertisement

Latest Activity