11/30/14
Bereavement in so many forms 
0 By Marylking
11/27/14
i lost my mom last weekend 
2 By Storygirl422
11/26/14

Bereavement Information

Are you grieving the loss of a loved one? Join our online support group to connect with a supportive group of people who really know how you feel. Help is right here.

Health Blogs

Stress can skyrocket during bereavement. The massive adjustments to change demanded of you can repeatedly trigger the stress response, a cascade of hormones that prepares your body to fight or flee. Unless feelings of stress are given an outlet, physical and psychological symptoms—such as a clenched jaw, shakiness, and anxious feelings—tend to ... Read More »
Loss is fundamental to the human predicament. It is not something we can control, prevent, or change. We can, however, control how we relate to loss. And how we relate to loss will determine how we live our lives. Grieving losses involves dwelling on that which was lost -- the person, the part of yourself, the time of your life -- and turning ... Read More »
Posted in Depression by Sharecare on Apr 02, 2014
Research is beginning to show us these four roots create true happiness and health at a very key level of our existence. The four roots - Serenity, Exercise, Love and Food (or S.E.L.F.) - have an essential effect on our chemical processes of the body.

Member Photos

Advertisement

Latest Activity