Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
colella
apparently my bp is triggered by stress. does this happen to you?
tommymott
I think there's a connection between stress and BP. but I've noticed that sometimes I deal with stress just fine and other times not so much.
deleted_user
All types of stress can be a trigger, yes.
deleted_user
YES.
deleted_user
Most definately!
Tirian
yep for sure
deleted_user
Absolutely
deleted_user
Oh Yeah....I have many triggers to BP....Stress is one of many...
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...