Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
Alliegator
I think I am getting depressed again. I feel so angry and unmotivated. I just want to stay in bed all day. I have school to worry about. I can't be dealing with this right now. I want to cut and I can't focus on anything. I am trying to find a new therapist but it is slow going. My psychiatrist doesn't have an opening until Thursday. I need help. I need to get back to normal approximately yesterday.
deleted_user
sorry your feeling depressed. Don't know what to tell you except get into a pdoc asap for meds. Go to the ER if you get suicidial or call 911. This site is a good place for support, their is also a crisis area where you can post, I've gotton help their before. Hope your feeling better very soon
deleted_user
A couple of philosophies I've tried to live by since the dx of my illness: "When you don't know what to do, just do what you know to do." Also: "Just put one foot in front of the other and keep walking." It will get you through the day, even though I know how hard that is. And we have to make it through just one more day. ((((HUGS)))) I'm sorry you are feeling so bad right now.
Alliegator
omgosh I am freaking out. I want to cut so so so so so badly. I can't keep my thoughts from racing. I need to be studying. I need to lose weight. arggggggg. I am having a break down.
deleted_user
don't cut, Allie, stay here posting -- or study -- but hang on
deleted_user
Please don't cut, Allie. Do whatever you can to distract yourself. I was a long time cutter, now in recovery, so I know its hard, but you can do it. (((HUGS)))
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...