Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
TC40
I made it through the first week. It went very well. The boss told me I did a great job. She told me "I think you have found a home". I almost cried. I pray that things will stay this way.
Angela-Boyle
Yay!!!!!! Sooooo happy for you!!!
mermaid123
That's really great news!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!
dobiedots
GOOD FOR YOU!
devanthony
Congratulations! I hope you feel that you've found a home, too! It's so much easier when you can get up in the morning and actually look forward to going to work.
spacekat
YAY! That is wonderful news, TC! I'm so happy for you!
PaganSpirit
Thats great! I'm so happy for you!
chris138
Extremely nice, and awesome! I am touched that you found a job where your boss seems understanding and nice.....
oliveolive749
YYAAAYYYY!!! THAT'S GREAT!!!
BabyShelby
Best news!! Congratulations again on finding this position and continued success to you.
TC40
Thank you!!
SensitiveHoboLady
So great to hear!!! Hugs!
Desigol1979
So glad that you now have a Boss that understands you. :)
JennS
Congratulations! Big hugs!
MayB
Good for you TC it's been a long haul!
dizzynini
Congrats & good luck!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
-
I've been on high dose prednisone for pneumonia, and now I am slowly weaning. But lots of symptoms I don't like having, plus overeating has put at least 10 lbs on me. The food is "loud" as the GLP-1 users refer to it.Also pressured speech. Which comes out in my posts. Sorry I posted so much. I just need an outlet for my agitated and irritable brain. Just scroll on by my posts, if they are too...