Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
TC40
I had an interview on Monday. My personal references were contacted, which I "think" is a good sign??? I am so tired of feeling so stressed. I was supposed to get my last check today from my temp job that ended last Friday. It didn't come and I have no $$$ I am almost out of gas. I have food so I won't starve. I just never thought I would be in this spot. Not that I was ever well off. But I have never been this broke. I just feel like rolling into a ball and dying. I feel very bad about myself. All I want to do is work and get back into a permanent schedule. I don't like feeling like this. I am very hopeless and sad.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
I've been on high dose prednisone for pneumonia, and now I am slowly weaning. But lots of symptoms I don't like having, plus overeating has put at least 10 lbs on me. The food is "loud" as the GLP-1 users refer to it.Also pressured speech. Which comes out in my posts. Sorry I posted so much. I just need an outlet for my agitated and irritable brain. Just scroll on by my posts, if they are too...
-
Did we miss Wednesday? 'Cause I Know it's Thursday today!Maybe something wonderful will happen today. Maybe you'll learn something new today! Maybe you'll just see something awesome.Either way, I wish you a Good day!

I bet you get the job and the current crisis turns into some better days...
Good things happen to good people!
I have a second interview tomorrow at 2 pm. I am praying SO HARD that I will get it!!!!! Any prayers and/or positive thoughts accepted!!!