Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
meme88
Hey you all completly random hows everyone nite tonite?
deleted_user
good and Yours?
meme88
pretty good its 2am here now so it moring..for summ still nite for me.. listen to simple kind by Lynyrd Skynyrd ..love this song sooo much
deleted_user
thats cool its 1:13 a.m here!
meme88
no one reallie talktive ..That sucks..maybe im become manic witch means i throw myself into it agin
deleted_user
I don't think u are u seem like a nice person!
deleted_user
tired...dreading going to sleep because the sooner I do the sooner I have to go back to work...ugh!
meme88
lmao ya i dont wanna go to work eather ;p
deleted_user
Night People I'm off count sheep in my sleep!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...