Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
Shlay
That when life is looking so up for me I feel so very down. I want to ball my eyes out right now for no good reason. I am just so damned scared about all of this and my case manager is a flake and never calls me back and I don't want to keep bugging my therapist. Maybe I should call her... That would be a good idea.
deleted_user
yeah.....its called bp. feel better!
Shelly4
I agree shlay, I think calling your therapist and talking to her about your feelings would be a good idea. If there is nothing situational in your life to bring you down right now, it is probably chemical. Do you have a pdoc you can talk to about your meds? xo
Shlay
I tried the therapist and she was busy. The pdoc I see in about a week and a half... Just gotta make it through this day I guess. It sucks. The case worker and the therapist say I can call any time but the rare times I DO call... They are busy or don't answer.
Shlay
There is a lot in life to bring me down right now. The stress of moving out on my own for the first time and my mother isn't going to be very supportive about it... I am just worn down. I've done so much to get this far. I feel like I'll never be cut a break or be able to relax.
Shlay
Going to go for a walk. Maybe that will clear my head.
deleted_user
Hang in you will survive and all will be well. No fear No limits No shame. Being crazy is ok honest as a 55 yr old ex lawyer it will be ok.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...