Beyond Medication Community Group

In this group we will be looking at alternative or supplementary methods of dealing with every day stressors and anxiety. This is for people who do not want to feel as though they do not want to be tied to the medicine cabinet. We will be using such techniques as mindfulness, meditation, grounding, guided imagery, Yoga and other behavioral and self-discipline techniques as alternatives to the sometimes debilitating side effects of psychiatric medications.

0 Online

I'm back; but for how long?

My stomach has finally started to settle itself again, but I still have no answers to what's setting it off.

I've gone through a few more test with my gdoc and am waiting on a call from my from Gastro doc( hopefully today).

But until my stomach acts up again I shall be around.

The Wolf

Replies

sigmund2
sigmund2

Can you talk to a natural doctor? Things that are hard to detect are usually their specialties.
arfie
arfie

My heart goes out to you Wolf. Hope you find your solution.
deleted_user
deleted_user

great news i guess... keep us posted
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • bashful2903

anxiety and ptsd.

I hate how my anxiety and ptsd has taken over my life, its mad because my attacks only happen in certain places, ie, i can go to work where i am constantly interacting with the public and i am fine, its like a super confidence comes over me and i feel normal, yet put me in a hall to watch one of my childrens concerts and i freak out, numerous times i have walked out in a state, a full on panic...
  • lovelilbeany

I hate myself

i genuinly honestly hate every little or big thing about me. I cant stand having  bpd/emotionally unstable personailty disorder. How fucked up can one get seriously? My head and thoughts are so fucked up. I was normal briefly earlier but i knew it was a odd calm before the storm. Always is. Why cant my brain just let me expierence it just a little longer? Just to learn to get used to it? Its...