Bereavement Support Group
Are you grieving the loss of a loved one? Whether you lost someone recently or it's been years, grief and its accompanying emotions can be complicated to cope with. Join our online support group to connect with a supportive group of people who really know how you feel. Help is right here.
duane
This week has been the worst...in just three weeks I have attended 4 funerals...the worst part about it, was that last weekend was my brothers 8 year death anniversary and two people that we care about died on that same day this year...I feel like June 7th is cursed!
Will there be some happy moments again?
Will there be some happy moments again?
ablueflower
I'm sorry that you had a bad week and I'm very sorry for all your losses. Anniversaries are always tough no matter how many years have past. I lost my mom 6 years ago and my dad 13 years ago and their death anniversaries and birthdays are still very difficult. My mom's birthday was ten days ago and I spent almost whole day in tears. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I wish you many happy moments. Hugs!
deleted_user
So very sorry for your losses. Best to you & your loved ones...
duane
Thank you so much for your support.
vader
i woud like to comment.First of all I am extremely sorry that you have had all these losses.Anniveraries are a bitch for me also and I am so finding it hard also.My dear brother passed away on August 1s6,2004.He was 68 and in very ill health.I miss him.It is just so difficult for me to even talk about him.I am preparing for the anniversary.And let me tell you my thoughts and all of my prayers are with you.Thank you for your post.vader.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...