Bereavement Support Group

Are you grieving the loss of a loved one? Whether you lost someone recently or it's been years, grief and its accompanying emotions can be complicated to cope with. Join our online support group to connect with a supportive group of people who really know how you feel. Help is right here.

2 Online
  • lpadmin69

What to do.

I can't figure out how all this works.  How do you inter act with someone on here?  Lost wife on November 12th and just want to talk.
  • only-1-left

Needs Help

I lost my husband in July.  I don't know what I am suppose to do or when I am suppose to do it.  Everybody tells me I am a strong woman.  I am not.  I feel helpless.  I cry all the time.  Cant help it.  I can't go out in public because when I see someone I know, they always say I am so sorry and the conversation stops there because I break down in tears. I know my husband would want me to...
  • wesltara5

Just lost my only son 2 weeks ago

I just lost my only son and best friend to a accidental overdose 2 weeks ago on 10/22/17. I have fallen apart. How do you survive your only child? Has anyone else lost a child? How do you live day to day? I can't sleep, eat and I am so depressed.
  • Community Leadercliffskat

Widow, Widowers & Partners

Hi, I just wanted to let the members of this group who are grieving the loss of a spouse or partner know that there is a Daily Strength group for Widows & Widowers. There are some things that come up while grieving the loss of a spouse/partner that can only be understood by those grieving that same kind of loss. If that is what you are going through, please know you are not alone, and that you...
  • Trethomas2

Sids

I really don't exactly know how to use this site 
  • Trethomas2

Sids

I lost my 2 and a half month old grandson to sids 1 year ago, my daughter has a 5 year old and 2 year old,  she just informed me she's pregnant,  I'm happy and I'm scared 
  • mlr0853

So Very Very Tired

Today my dear friend J died. Jean was the strongest, hard fighting, long suffering person who lived life to the fullest, with a smile and a giving hand to others. Her spouse died two months ago on Sept. 11, they were 'soul mates', I've No Doubt About this in my mind.I feel such sadness and pain in my heart. They both lived each day with Gratitude and Love Of Life despite the horrid pain in their...
  • lonelyinvegas

lost my love

i recently lost the love of my life on Friday Nov.3 2017, reaching out for support that can help ease this loss. i seem to be lost without her.
  • nicolefranklin1982

Losing Parents

My mother passed away from COPD on July 9. I have been emotionally stuck since then. I was on autopilot trying to plan family services, and then handling her final expenses. My birthday was on July 22, and I could not really enjoy myself. I just remember wishing that she was here to celebrate with me. My friends took me to the movies, and I was fine during the movie. Before the movies, I needed...
  • Stormee

Missing my better half

Nothing like a cold night to make me miss my husband even more than I already did. He loved to cuddle and always kept me warm on the chilly nights. Guess I need to go shopping for an electric blanket now. The nights are so lonely and I'm not looking forward to the holidays either. Anyone have a big rock I can hide under?
  • austenbronte

Lost without my mom

I lost my mom in January. Due to complications from leukemia. My brother and I were her care takers. My stepdad met a new woman 4 weeks after it happened and married her on the 6 month anniversary of my mom passing. My brother and I no longer speak to him. I don't know what to do, I don't want to bother my brother with my issues. I cry a lot. Nearly daily and I don't know how to help it. The good...
  • missionarydave41

I miss my mom

My heart is so broken right now......My mom was diagnosed with dementia back in 2012, and the doctors told us that she had until 2017 then her mind will be competely gone. Well it's 2017, and we were told the other day that my mom will pass away any day now. My heart is so torn. I know that she will be healed and in a better place, but I am not ready to let her go! I am so hurt and depressed...
  • Artchick

Missing my son

I lost my only child my 14yr old son Ethan 6months ago. Next weekend Labor Day will be 1yr since his burn accident. Having a hard time as it draws closer. This house is so lonely without you bubba! This is my first post I just joined. Thank you for listening!
  • deleted_user

Grief mentors are available to walk you through...

We have grief mentors that you could be matched up with, someone to help you along the way with your grief and someone to talk to consistantly. Let me know if you need one.http://dailystrength.org/groups/bereavement-mentorssupportersIf you need anything let me knowTraci
  • Silver55

Missing Him, Missing Me

I lost my partner a couple of months ago.  Watched him suffer with cancer, all the while he just kept saying he did not want to die, right to the very end.  I am a positive, happy person who loves life.  I thought I was independent and strong... thought I was the type of person that could survive just fine on my own.  I knew he was dying and I tried to prepare myself.   I knew I would miss...