Bereavement Support Group
Are you grieving the loss of a loved one? Whether you lost someone recently or it's been years, grief and its accompanying emotions can be complicated to cope with. Join our online support group to connect with a supportive group of people who really know how you feel. Help is right here.
duane
Lately I have been thinking so much about those that I have lost that I have been emailing them. I know that they are gone and will never reply, however it makes me feel a bit more at peace knowing that their accounts still exist. It gives me an avenue to communicate to them that seems more tangible. Has anyone else done this?
deleted_user
We have a page for my relative that I write to often. To me, it's like talking to them at the graveside...it helps me to have a special place to talk to them because otherwise I feel like I'm praying to them instead of God...if that makes sense
VickiSColo
What a great idea Duane. I was really pissed when I wanted to hear my husband's voice at work one more time only to find out that they had erased and re-recorded a new message. I read through all of his messages I saved from both his laptop and mine. I think I will start emailing him, great idea!
chil234
No I haven't but there is nothing wrong with it. If this helps you, its a good idea.
rosykitten
That's a good idea. I also write letters to my mom in my journal, it helps too
deleted_user
Yes, I have emailed my daughter's account many times since losing her.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...