Anxiety Support Group
Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate...
Silvermane1516
My anxiety takes on the form of my feeling disconnected from everything and everyone. It's really scary and debilitating. Can anyone else relate to this? It would help immensely to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
cls1988
You are not alone. I too have felt that way at times. Anxiety is a terrible thing that seems like it will never go away. I have struggled with many different syptoms over a period of 22 years. I wish you the but you are not alone in this.
stephaniejulia
u are definitely not alone i feel the same way. I try to think positive and exercise especially cardio and it really helps. i try to work as much overtime as i can to take my mind off how miserable i am. good luck to you.
deleted_user
It is so reassuring to know other people have these same issues. I have that same problem when I have a panic attack, and it is honestly devastating at times! :(
deleted_user
It's not just you, many of us feel that way. I feel so alone sometimes - like I'm in my own world and no one can possibly understand or relate to how I feel. I'm learning from others on here, there are people out there who know how it feels. Sorry you are going through that... I know it's tough.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...