Anxiety Support Group
Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate...

Its ongoing for myself. up and down and around and around. Im32 and next week is my first pyche consult..how aweful i let myself go. I let most any thing upset me. and with two little kiddos...i try to put a brave face and not yell and scream but struggling. i know what you mean about family. I havent spoken to my cousins in months though they are local because i cant bare the anxiety attacks i get so they think ive been busy. when im mad at friends or family, i pretend im busy so i can avoid them. i hide out...its pretty not therapeutic im sure. Im glad you feel a progress..please share with us..i know im learning th emore i read of your experiences.
I had to keep a journal for pain, and with the patterns showing up in the journal, I was able to see where the common trigger was in setting up the cycle of anxiety.
I agree that we aim for calm and happy, and what we give ourselves when we reach this point will allow us to recover our balance naturally.
I know I can not change anyone else, however, I can change how I look and handle the situation for me.
Best wishes, and, yes, it's common.