Anxiety Support Group
Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate...
komom
Today should have been a good day. I was able to go out to dinner with my family, and attend a local high school musical production. I was quite panicky at the begining of the musical and wasnt sure I would be able to sit through the full 3hours, but I did. On the way home I started to get a terrible headache, and then of cousre the anxiety that comes with it. I am convicned that everytime I get a headache, that I am going to have a stroke. OH GOD, I want this to go away. Everything is soooooooo hard right now. I am already stressing about having to go to work tomorrow. And I know that I will probably have to take a Xanax just to get through the day. Everyday is a freaking marathon, and I am exhausted and beat up by the end of the day. I have been through this before. It seems worse this time. My BP has been high, so I will worry about it and take my BP literally 25 times a day. I feel like I am losing my mind.
HELP!!!
HELP!!!
deleted_user
You seem to have my same type of issues. Most of the time I am fine but when i have these anxiety bouts its always a struggle to events such as a schoollay or sports event. The aches are always the worse case. You are a bit better then me though. I could never take my own BP. It would be OCD'ish to me and I would certainly get panicy. lol...You will be fine. Warm bath and good movie. Relax. At least this is what I tell myself. gl
deleted_user
I understand exactly what you are saying. I've been there, and I hate those bad days and phantom pains that throw me into a panic :( It's dreadful to fight this everyday and I feel the same way at night...like I've fought a war all day in my mind, and tomorrow I get to wake up and do it again :( I keep hearing that this is so treatable, and yet after months of therapy, I don't feel treateable at all :( But I guess as long as I have good days mixed in, I'll get through it
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...