Alcoholism Support Group
Alcoholism is the continued consumption of alcoholic beverages, even when it is negatively affecting your health, work, relationships and life. If you think alcohol is causing you to lose control, it's time to seek help. Our group is a safe place to vent, check in, get back up if you fall, and reach sobriety.
pattongb
Made it through the Packer game last night. Drank Sobee Flavored water all night. I ate a whole bag of Almond Joy minis, that seemed to help my vertigo a bit.
Not near as dizzy this morning, though I am very very tired and a bit edgy.
It was an amazing to take a shower this morning and think to myself "wow this is so much nicer than showering every morning hung over, how the hell did I do that day after day?".
2 more long days at work and I get a rest. My next test will be Wed/Thur when I go up north with just my 9 year old and me. Up north has ALWAYS been the drinking spot. Hell up north we all drive around with a beer in our hand (no joke).
Meeting at the end of the fire lanes to drink it up and talk about our hunting stands is par for the course this time of year.
I will worry about that when the time comes.
Today I choose to not drink. Tomorrow is tomorrow and I will worry about Tomorrow when I wake up tomorrow. For today and just today, I will say "no".
Not near as dizzy this morning, though I am very very tired and a bit edgy.
It was an amazing to take a shower this morning and think to myself "wow this is so much nicer than showering every morning hung over, how the hell did I do that day after day?".
2 more long days at work and I get a rest. My next test will be Wed/Thur when I go up north with just my 9 year old and me. Up north has ALWAYS been the drinking spot. Hell up north we all drive around with a beer in our hand (no joke).
Meeting at the end of the fire lanes to drink it up and talk about our hunting stands is par for the course this time of year.
I will worry about that when the time comes.
Today I choose to not drink. Tomorrow is tomorrow and I will worry about Tomorrow when I wake up tomorrow. For today and just today, I will say "no".
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
((I tried to post this in one of my journals...but DS kept giving me an error message)))Decided to venture to Detroit. I rarely get to this side of the state since my father was murdered on the east side about 41 years ago. My mom and I rarely went to this side, but I recall she visited the Sommset (www.thesomersetcollection.com/) mall with one of her friends a few years ago. She talked about the...
-
End of the month and a lack of any better theme I've just decided to give you guys some otters.... just because... Hope you're having a great end to the month!


Darrell