Alcoholism Support Group
Alcoholism is the continued consumption of alcoholic beverages, even when it is negatively affecting your health, work, relationships and life. If you think alcohol is causing you to lose control, it's time to seek help. Our group is a safe place to vent, check in, get back up if you fall, and reach sobriety.
Taradactyl
Congrats Tracy!!!
Tracy and I came to DS about the same time last year. She is a sweet kid with a great sense of humor - always makes me smile :).
I am really super duper proud of you girl! It has been awesome to watch you go from struggling and being scared of meetings to now going often and even getting a sponsor and working the steps. I can see this thing working for you.
Keep it up T!
Tracy and I came to DS about the same time last year. She is a sweet kid with a great sense of humor - always makes me smile :).
I am really super duper proud of you girl! It has been awesome to watch you go from struggling and being scared of meetings to now going often and even getting a sponsor and working the steps. I can see this thing working for you.
Keep it up T!
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
((I tried to post this in one of my journals...but DS kept giving me an error message)))Decided to venture to Detroit. I rarely get to this side of the state since my father was murdered on the east side about 41 years ago. My mom and I rarely went to this side, but I recall she visited the Sommset (www.thesomersetcollection.com/) mall with one of her friends a few years ago. She talked about the...
-
End of the month and a lack of any better theme I've just decided to give you guys some otters.... just because... Hope you're having a great end to the month!


xo
~Chris
Well done lady, keep up the good work & congrats! :)
Actions speak louder than words and you have taken the action. God Bless and may each day bring you greater serenity.
Billy