Alcoholism Support Group
Alcoholism is the continued consumption of alcoholic beverages, even when it is negatively affecting your health, work, relationships and life. If you think alcohol is causing you to lose control, it's time to seek help. Our group is a safe place to vent, check in, get back up if you fall, and reach sobriety.
sofgilead
Hi all, I've been away for a bit (not drinking) just because of my job duties. I am at 45 days now, still walking and starting to ride a bike. I got my 30 day chip and really like the new sober me, done lots of soul searching and actually like myself better, god knows my family does. It's amazing that at 54 years old that I am still teachable. I just wanted to check in and let everyone know how I'm doing and to tell ALL of you... thank you from the bottom of my heart for being here for me to vent and get my questions answered and have people not judge, so give yourselves a pat on the back from me.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Dick Van Dyke’s path to sobriety was a turning point in his life and career. Here’s what happened:How He Got SoberStruggles and Realization: Van Dyke began drinking as a teenager, largely to cope with shyness and social anxiety. Alcohol made him feel more comfortable in social settings, but over time, his drinking spiraled out of control. By his mid-40s, he recognized that he had an addictive...
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...

1is2many