Alcoholism Support Group
Alcoholism is the continued consumption of alcoholic beverages, even when it is negatively affecting your health, work, relationships and life. If you think alcohol is causing you to lose control, it's time to seek help. Our group is a safe place to vent, check in, get back up if you fall, and reach sobriety.

bobinmaine
Got my 18 month chip today from AA. I had my days when I nearly slipped but I didn't. I hung on because I put more thought into what it was I almost wanted to do, and how many people I would hurt by doing it. When I did that it was easy to stay sober because I only want to help people and not hurt them.
It became much easer for me when I took all of my problems and placed them in the hands of my Higher Power. That was when I began getting everything I needed. I have not had a regular full time job for 2 years but, yet, I always have food on my table and my bills always seem to get paid!
All I had to do was allow for the possibility of the existance of a Power much greater then myself and it's been so easy, it scares me because I am not use to having life so easy! I went from a life of hell to a life filled with many blessings!
peace!
It became much easer for me when I took all of my problems and placed them in the hands of my Higher Power. That was when I began getting everything I needed. I have not had a regular full time job for 2 years but, yet, I always have food on my table and my bills always seem to get paid!
All I had to do was allow for the possibility of the existance of a Power much greater then myself and it's been so easy, it scares me because I am not use to having life so easy! I went from a life of hell to a life filled with many blessings!
peace!
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
I accidentally deleted a journal entry that I wish I hadn't. Is there any way to get it back?
-
Instead of going to work I slept in until 11 am Now I'm treating myself at McAllister's to a Spud Max. When I go back tomorrow it will be Friday!

God Bless and TC!