Adult Bedwetting Community Group
A place for adults who still have problems wetting the bed to talk about their feelings, to discover solutions, and to talk about life in general.
joeypp
Is anyone one else like this or is it just me? I grew up wearing diapers and plastic pants thru my teen years, And well. It got so it was sexual ( or arousing for me to do so) and I have really never gotten over it, I wondered if the wetness or the diapers themselves are like that for anyone else. It has causing me guilt over the years but maybe its the same for others and I can't help it, so i am just asling this to see if anyone else feels the same why or maybe i am just strange.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Hello everyone IAM back in the mental health unit at hospital I've been sectioned under the mental health act for my own safety my daughter as been taken into care
-
In 2013 I had an accident resulting in spinal injury at the base of my neck with paralysis from there down, spasticity (muscle contractions and spasms) and double incontinence. Both my anus and my urethra have been left closed except with manual intervention. I hardly ever pass urine via the usual route (I have a suprapubic catheter passing directly into my bladder about 2 inches below my...

My guess is that the situation you describe is the natural consequence of incontinence plus male anatomy, chemistry, and physiology. Guilt may be inevitable, but it is misplaced.
It happens to my girls. I often notice it and let them know that it is perfectly normal. I don't want them to feel bad about. However I'm now unsure. Should I be concerned and say otherwise?