Adult Bedwetting Community Group

A place for adults who still have problems wetting the bed to talk about their feelings, to discover solutions, and to talk about life in general.

0 Online

Question

Is anyone one else like this or is it just me? I grew up wearing diapers and plastic pants thru my teen years, And well. It got so it was sexual ( or arousing for me to do so) and I have really never gotten over it, I wondered if the wetness or the diapers themselves are like that for anyone else. It has causing me guilt over the years but maybe its the same for others and I can't help it, so i am just asling this to see if anyone else feels the same why or maybe i am just strange.

Replies

deleted_user
deleted_user

joeypp,
My guess is that the situation you describe is the natural consequence of incontinence plus male anatomy, chemistry, and physiology. Guilt may be inevitable, but it is misplaced.
deleted_user
deleted_user

I totally agree. I don't wear diapers, as I just wet occasionally at this point (like, once or twice a month), but when I used to, it was the same for me.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Nope, never had that feeling, it may just excite you because it's of the abnormal, some people have fetishes, and about 99.9% of them are completely out there, a few normal ones are having a fascination with breasts or the rump. I say that perhaps for you it was you exploring your sexual self, and being that you were in diapers, that just became part of the norm for you? It's like growing up and having something attached to your body, and seeing it as just a part of yourself that makes you who you are, so that in-turn can make you become aroused by the thought simply because it's familiarity?
iampadded
iampadded

I suppose that is part of it. I have never become fully dry and I am almost 28. Sleeping in diapers and plastic/rubber pants is just part of my routine, that if I don't wear them, I don't sleep well, or if I do sleep (because I am really tired) than I will always wet my bed. Having worn them routinely while going through puberty I suppose has hightened the attachment.
Inconinmiss
Inconinmiss

My bladder-control problem is the result of a medical misadventure when I was 14 years old. I'm 74 now. So I've been dealing with this issue for 60 years. Having to start wearing diapers shortly after puberty led me to discover that masturbating in a wet or dry diaper was a lot of fun, better than in any other kind of garment. That has remained part of my sex life ever since. However, I'm not really a diaper fetishist of the kind we all read about on the Internet. It's just that I've learned to enjoy wearing the diapers that I require.
Wayne79
Wayne79

I have ptsd which gives me really bad night mare's causing to wet the bed. But I alway had a thing for feel. So the diapers gets me hard and yes I've j/o in it and I'm part of a community called diaper lover. I hate that I wet the bed but I have embrace it and now I enjoy wearing diapers to even get different kinds of diapers with print. If I don't wake up wet I will continue to wear the diaper for the day or I'll wet it for the feel. I had a thing for padding like bike cycle shorts since I was a kid.
andy1050
andy1050

some women experience this 'arousal', too...and have told me. usually, they are not so open about it, but will occasionally confide this to one they trust. don't worry...it happens and maybe it's a compensation technique our body uses to surprise us. no need to openly display our feelings when this happens, it is very private and intimate if a couple confides together.
bedwetter2
bedwetter2

My bedwetting is something that I have had all my 33 years. When I was 11 or 12 I woke up sopping wet & had a major erection & played with it & experienced my first ever ejaculation. So, now my sexual gratification comes from wet pants, bed, etc. Wearing rubber panties really turns me on.
heyjude68
heyjude68

It's totally new to me but yes, I do feel a little aroused.
wetr
wetr

I too must wear cloth diapers and rubber pants for bed wetting, and yes on occasion i feel aroused.
mommynuk
mommynuk

I thank you for rising this question
It happens to my girls. I often notice it and let them know that it is perfectly normal. I don't want them to feel bad about. However I'm now unsure. Should I be concerned and say otherwise?
Bedwetter40
Bedwetter40

At times I get aroused also, I feel it is very normal
Momof3indiapers
Momof3indiapers

it is perfectly normal, i can see my kids sperm when i change them all the time i would even say daily and few time i happen to see them pleaseing themselvs but i never said a word to them asid from enjoy :)
andy1050
andy1050

Interesting replies...and I suppose we are not alone with this 'arousal' factor. All the better if we can share and assure one another there should be NO reason for guilt. Then, again, I think guilt in itself can arouse some, agree? Let not your heart be troubled. If there happens some levity and erotica in all of this, why deny the pleasure? Shouldn't there be a few rewards for our incontinence struggles?
ST50
ST50

I had my first and absolutely mind\ blowing orgasm humping my pissy wet bed one morning.I would be about 13 or 14 I don't know why I started humping my wet bed but I just did. Guilt no way it was a fantastic feeling. Only trouble was after that I had no insentive to stop wetting my bed and wasn't dry at night until I was in my 20's.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • Arkade

Great to know I'm not alone.

Hey, I'm 14 and have been wetting the bed continuously since I was born. I found this group while trying to find a way to hide that I'm a bed wetter for an upcoming school camp (at highschool) and it's nice to know that I'm not alone, that there are others who wet the bed like me. My parents have tried so many things to get me to stop wetting, they've gotten me to see a psychologist, to not drink...
  • Barry

Diapers or catheter?

I wonder whether some kind of catheter - urethral or suprapubic - would help some of those having problems with diapers.  Catheters do cause problems for some users, such as urinary tract infections and blockages, but my suprapubic catheter has worked quite well for me since May 2013.