WINGS Community Group
This is a place firstly and foremost for Support for all Women.. Whether it be every day life issues, family or emotional support, we care and we are here to listen and support, to share the good things in life as well, to smile with each other and to give gentle encouragement and pleasant thoughts along the way.. Please feel free to ask for support and post in the...

angel1313
So sorry I haven't been here much to catch up
having a really rough time with alot of stuff going on & not suppose to say a word,
Plus I have been really sick & in sereve bone pain,
Been throwing up non-stop 4 days in Jan & Feb, March 13 was in E.R. all day.
Then had to see family Dr found out i had a UTI but someone here was treating it like a yeast infection before the results came back & OMG that was very bad, Then had an Endocopsy & now just saw my Endoc(neck Dr) & he is putting me thru all my Idione treatment / full body scan / bone scan etc.... & they will check for the 2 lumps i have been on hold for 4th surgery.
I feel so alone & feel at the end of my rope that i just can't go on anymore.
I Miss you all so much.
Love u,
Angel . . .
having a really rough time with alot of stuff going on & not suppose to say a word,
Plus I have been really sick & in sereve bone pain,
Been throwing up non-stop 4 days in Jan & Feb, March 13 was in E.R. all day.
Then had to see family Dr found out i had a UTI but someone here was treating it like a yeast infection before the results came back & OMG that was very bad, Then had an Endocopsy & now just saw my Endoc(neck Dr) & he is putting me thru all my Idione treatment / full body scan / bone scan etc.... & they will check for the 2 lumps i have been on hold for 4th surgery.
I feel so alone & feel at the end of my rope that i just can't go on anymore.
I Miss you all so much.
Love u,
Angel . . .
ClayC
Aw, sweety.. We miss you very much.. So sorry you have had such a tough time.. You have been in my thoughts, and i am so glad to see your post.. Will be praying for you with your up coming scans and treatments.. You take good care, Love and prayers. XXXXXXX
deleted_user
I will add you to my daily prayers and my bible study's prayer group.
deleted_user
So sorry you are going through such a bad time healthwise Angel but know the ladies here care.
KeepHoldingOn
prayers going up for you xxXxx
deleted_user
I am praying for you too Angel and I pray that God will help you through this really tough time love Sharon
ALC67
So sorry you have to go through all this. I hope they can help you and that you feel better soon.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...