Weight Loss For Teens Support Group

This community focuses on weight loss issues for teenagers, and covers topics including strategies for weight loss and a discussion about what the appropriate weight expectations for teenagers should be. Weight loss, in the context of medicine or health or physical fitness, is a reduction of the total body weight, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue. Most teens gain weight more rapidly during this time as the amounts of muscle, fat, and bone in their bodies changes. All that new weight gain can be perfectly fine ? as long as body fat, muscle, and bone remain in correct proportion. Because some kids start developing as early as age...

0 Online
  • Lily_may

Looking for a buddy!

Hey, my names lily and I'm 17 years old and I'm from the UK. I've recently started to lose some weight and get healthy but I have a really hard time staying motivated and was thinking that maybe a buddy would help? I've lost 8 pounds but I still have a long way to go!  I'm new here so do you message people? Lol Anyway I'm here to chat with anyone :) 
  • tweedledooh15

weight loss buddy?

my name is kamaria i weigh around 206 pounds and im 5'4 i've been trying to lose weight for a while now sometimes i get motivated but then i lose it and end up gaining more weight my goal is around 146 pounds i really would like it if someone could help me out and maybe i could help you to.kik: crystalkarma101snap: karmais_real
  • Geekishx

Weighloss Support & Motivation

Hi, my name is SorelleSome information about me: I'm 15 ( 16 in October ), 5'8 in height and I currently weigh about 180lbs .My goal weight would be about 100- 115 lbs. I'm not interested in losing weight through exercise because quite frankly I'm lazy and I don't have the resources.If your interested in being buddies, let me know 
  • Cali001

Need a buddy at least...

Hey I just turned 16 and all my life ive been very insecure about my body. Mainly the reason because at the moment i weigh around 280 lbs. I want a friend that can motivate me and i can motivate them. I eill accept more than 1 buddy. Once yall msg me or comment ill give you my social media so we can talk more. I just want to change myself. Pls. If anyone wants to be a friend or motivate pls msg...
  • brandon4259

I'll be your buddy!

For everyone looking for buddies and yet to find one or is always looking to expand! I'll gladly help you as well as I lose weight myself! I'm 16 soon to be 17 back in the past I lived my whole life above the obesity line or right on it like many here. In result I dropped more than 30lbs(~14kg) recently I have gained some back and want to loose it plus more this time! For anyone interested you...
  • Jusyem

Looking for people to chat with

17 year old guy here, used to be overweight myself. Looking for overweight girls to chat with, message me if you're interested.
  • arfy101

In Need of A Weight Loss Buddy

Hi, I'm Abby! I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'9". I weigh 240 lbs. For as long as I can remember, I've struggled with weightloss. I have recently found that I work best when motivated by a buddy. It's hard for me though because everyone in my hometown makes fun of my efforts. I am more than happy to be an accountable partner or if a few people want to start a small group, I'd be down for that too. I...
  • searchingforbalance

Accountability Partner

Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering if there are any girls interested in having/being an accountability partner? I'm an 18 year old girl and for as long as I remember I've struggled with binge eating and restriction. Recently, the binging has been terrible and I would love to "start fresh" and find a healthy place mentally and physically. Having someone to hold me accountable would be really...
  • Youniverse

Looking for Support

My names Britney, I'm 16(17 in August) and I weigh around 290. I've already started to loose weight and I'd just really like someone to talk to that'll understand and help me stay motivated, and of course I'd do the same.I've gone through countless cycles of starting to diet/exercise but I always end up giving up. This time I am determined to keep going, and I think having some support would help...
  • emma.the.alien

Need motivation!!!

So I'm totally new to this whole thing. First off, I'm female, age 14, 5'9", and 155 lbs. My goal is 130. I've tried several diets and workout plans, but I only stay motivated for 5 days at most. I need help staying motivated in order to get in shape ☺
  • R_Smith512

Heyy

Hi I'm new to the group and I've been trying to lose weight for about a year. a few fun facts about me I'm 16, I'm 5"6, and 160 LBs my goal weight is 130. I'd love to be buddies so hit me up. :)  
  • sarahrose423

I need a buddy!

Hi! My name is Sarah. I'm 16 and going to be a junior this fall. I'm 155 pounds last I checked, and five foot four. My goal is 125. I know there have been other posts on here for people wanting a weight loss buddy but I don't want to impose on them if they've already started. I'm looking for just one person that I can be really close to, for me, three's a crowd. I've been overweight my entire...
  • lulucindam

Weight-loss Buddy

Hi! I'm Lucinda.I'm 16 from Australia at 70kg (154lb) and i'm around 5'6. I would love to be at around 130lb's in the future or whatever is healthy for me and I want a weight-loss buddy so we can motivate eachother. I'm going on a cruise at the end of the year and i would love to be happy with my body so I can have a great time. I've tried this before but it never fully sticks, but i've gone...
  • majolo9050

how to (properly) lose weight?

hello, i'm maj! i'm 13, 5'7", and currently 198 pounds, working on getting down to 130. generally, i've been trying to lose weight since i was 8(at least thats my earliest memory), but it's always seem to either come back or just never go away. this year i almost died (almost fell off a cliff, only reason im not dead right now is because a friend caught me. it was beautiful.) and i decided that...
  • scrapfat

Need Help

Hey Im Luis, Im 15 and slightly (?) overweight, I weigh 176 pounds and I'm 5'6, I skate and I started jogging every saturday 2 weeks ago, I used to be around 180 but since I lost 4 pounds just by eating right and doing sports I want to continue losing weight since Ive been really stressed about how I look, I dont wanna feel heavy and boost my confidence. What I want to know as well is how to lose...