Weight Loss For Teens Support Group

This community focuses on weight loss issues for teenagers, and covers topics including strategies for weight loss and a discussion about what the appropriate weight expectations for teenagers should be. Weight loss, in the context of medicine or health or physical fitness, is a reduction of the total body weight, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue. Most teens gain weight more rapidly during this time as the amounts of muscle, fat, and bone in their bodies changes. All that new weight gain can be perfectly fine ? as long as body fat, muscle, and bone remain in correct proportion. Because some kids start developing as early as age...

0 Online
0 Online
  • Sam312

Weight loss buddy

Hi my name is Samira. I'm 17 years old 5'5 in height and weigh 298lbs. I've been trying to adjust my lifestyle and lose weight and I've lost a couple pounds so far ,but I feel I could do better with a buddy. Anyone interested ? (Preferably female as well)
  • moral.vice

weight-loss buddy

Hey! I'm 15 years old and 5`7 weighing 230 pounds . I've struggled with weight all my life and i am finally ready to lose all of what I've carried for such a long time. This isn't my first time trying to get healthy, I feel if maybe i had a partner it would be a lot more motivating to shed these pounds . it would be cool to have someone to chat with about our hardwork.
  • Liv2read

Support

Hi. I'm 17 and 180 lbs and 5'7. I'm looking for a weight loss buddy/ group to help keep each other accountable. Like everyday or every week we talk about everything we're doing, help motivate each other, etc. There is a lot I'm doing now to lose it but I feel I would do better if I was in touch with someone trying to do the same.
  • jtime

Need help losing weight

Hey everyone! I am 16 years old and I weigh 170 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight since I was in thrid grade. I did lose a lot of weight in 6th grade but I gained it all back. I feel like I'm always hunger and I dont know how to stop. If anyone has advice, I would really apperciate it. Thanks?
  • alvin123

Weight loss program?

Hy guys, I need to reduce my weight. I am just 19 years and 103 Kg. Recently one of my friends had a heart attack due to his overweight and I don't wanna happen the same to me. Can you guys please suggest me some effective weight loss ideas? I have tried a lot, but nothing worked. I have heard about Harvey Brooker Weight Loss Program ( http://www.harveybrooker.com/ )which is a men's weight loss...
  • Cofifi

Help losing weight?

Hi! Name's Fiona, I'm 15 this year. I weigh 56kg (124 lbs) and 153cm (5'1) My physical level is awfully low and I have weak knees. My added weight puts a lot of stress onto them so the doctor suggests I lose around 10 kgs for my height. I started in February and actually lost 2 kgs but stopped somewhere in early April, since then I haven't been successful getting back at it...I figured having...
  • Cofifi

Help losing weight?

Hi! Name's Fiona, I'm 15 this year. I weigh 56kg (124 lbs) and 153cm (5'1) My physical level is awfully low and I have weak knees. My added weight puts a lot of stress onto them so the doctor suggests I lose around 10 kgs for my height. I started in February and actually lost 2 kgs but stopped somewhere in early April, since then I haven't been successful getting back at it...I figured having...
  • Hi! My brother who is 18 wishes to lose weight. He is 198 pounds now. His goal is to reduce to 169. What are the different men's diet plans that can help him. There was one where he had to skip meals after which he got hungry and felt dizzy and sick. A diet plan which doesn't compromise with his health.I was wondering if Harvey Brooker's 20/20 healthy eating program works(...
  • mc24dc

Weight Loss Group 16-19

Hey wanted to start a weight loss group for anyone who need just a buddy to talk too while on this journey of loosing weight.
  • I'm 15 years old, 5'4 and 233 pounds! I know I need to lose weight (100 lbs to be exact to be the healthy weight for my age and height. I'm just looking for either a group or a buddy. Preferably a female. If anyone is interested please email me at CorrineGibbons21@gmail.com
  • pandari

losing weight in college

hey guys! i am currently in college and trying my darn-nest to lose weight. I have a meal plan and a dining hall which are the only ways (really) to get food. I also have a mini fridge and a microwave but it's really hard to eat healthy. I work out everyday but i think i eat my calories back. I am 5'1" 155lbs and want to lose 30lb. any advice on how to change my eating habits?
  • I'm currently 155 pounds I am 15 years old my height is 5'8 . My doctor told me I need to lose about 20 lb but I also want to lose it because It's almost summer. I need a buddy I can chat with or skype. And talk about our goals and struggles.
  • Hi. My name is Dylan and I am 15, 6'1 and about 270 punds. I really want to lose the weight but can't find it in my self to stop eating so much. I also need to exercise more but I feel it is harder to eat less then it is to exercise. I am ashamed that I have let it get this far but a lot of my past football coaches encouraged me to stay really big for the offensive line. Looking back I feel like...
  • I'm really, really late on my posting of this notice, But HELLO My name is Jessica. I'm 15 years old. I am 5'11 and a 1/2 and 230 pounds. I want to lose A LOT of weight and I really feel like if I have a friend or some one in the same situation, I will feel a lot more encouraged. I prefer for this person to be 15-17 years old. But please reply! Or Kik me @ratedjessica or email me @...
  • Hello gals! i'm nicole and I'm 14 and in need of help for losing weight. I'm currently 191lbs and crying to reach my goal by being 100 pounds by july. I know its very short notice by i'm tired of being overweightso i am need of advice, tips, some buddies, and more! It'll mean the world if you guys could help.