Weight Loss For Teens Support Group

This community focuses on weight loss issues for teenagers, and covers topics including strategies for weight loss and a discussion about what the appropriate weight expectations for teenagers should be. Weight loss, in the context of medicine or health or physical fitness, is a reduction of the total body weight, due to a mean loss of fluid, body fat or adipose tissue and/or lean mass, namely bone mineral deposits, muscle, tendon and other connective tissue. Most teens gain weight more rapidly during this time as the amounts of muscle, fat, and bone in their bodies changes. All that new weight gain can be perfectly fine ? as long as body fat, muscle, and bone remain in correct proportion. Because some kids start developing as early as age...

0 Online
  • sarcasticAF

help me and ill help you?!

hi my 16 years and i am 5'2 and weigh about 164lbs i am right at the edge of obesity  i want to lose 35lbs. but i cant do that without the support of others im looking for a weight loss buddy or group. please comment if you would like to join me im looking for teens as well so we have things to relate to and maybe in the end become best buds. also are group doesnt also have to be about weight...
  • cambreezy88

weight loss buddy

hey everyone!! I'm really looking for someone else who's 15-17 and trying to lose around 60 pounds too so we can encourage each other and share tips if you're interested please message me :-)
  • lisette

Need encouragement!

Hi! My name is Lisette!I am 15 years old and currently weigh about 140 pounds, and stand at 5 feet 5 inches. I'd like to lose 20 pounds to become a better and healthier person. Sugar is a huge problem for me, which sometimes leads me to think I am diabetic. If I have a little of processed sugar, I lose all control of myself and can't stop eating it. After eating my stomach will physically hurt...
  • EB1799

Weight loss buddy

Hi guys!So I saw everyone asking for a weightloss buddy, which was kind of what I was going for. I'm 17 years old and I want to lose weight. So I hope we could help each other in the process and learn to love our bodies for what they are.
  • Hey guys, I am 17 years old and I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease about 3 years ago... Since then I've gained 30-40 Pounds... I was 135 and now I am 165 lb, I have stretch marks all the way from my belly to my knees, and behind my legs... I'm embarrassed and I need to clean my self, I need to be healthy, it has being hard because I can't eat the same stuff I ate before, I developed...
  • lexis

Weight Los buddy!!?

Hey im lexis im 16 and need to lose weight asap, im really struggleing with how i look and just want to feel good in my own skin....if anyone wants to join me with weight loss let me know! -thanks lexis
  • mcar11

Weight loss buddy!

Hey! I'm new here, just joined. I'm 16, about 245lbs, and my goal weight is between 150-170. I'm looking for a weight loss buddy I can come to like and help motivate and encourage to lose weight with me, preferable female and Someone I can keep in constant contact with so we can help each other through this. contact me if interested
  • BriBre

Weight loss Buddy

Hi everyone! I just joined and I'm hoping to find a weight loss buddy and hopefully a new friend. I'm 18, a freshman in college and I'm looking to lose about 15-25 pounds. 
  • Madeline0804

weight loss buddy

Hello, i am 15 and looking to lose about 50 pounds. i really struggle with motivation and i think if i had someone working with me, it would really help. 
  • SashaLove52

Weightloss Partner

I am a teen who weighs 214 pounds. I really need to lose weight because diabetes and cancer run in my family. My ideal weight is 135-140, meaning i have 64 pounds to lose. If anyone is interested please kik me @SashaLove52, Email @ me at KookTaeBaek@gmail.com, or snapchat me @mizz_gotswag
  • _KeyKey_

Weight loss buddy?

I'm Keke! I'm 14 and 218lbs and 5'4. I want to lose at lease 80lbs and I want to be able to play supports as good as I could when I was smaller. Does anyone want a partner? preferably someone who has some things in common. I love sports and am very mature and almost done with high school (11th grade). 
  • hlouisemo

Weight loss partner

Hi, I'm Hannah. I am 18, I weigh around 145 and I'm 5 ft 3. I really want to lose about 20 pounds, but I need motivation. I'd love to have a partner who I can talk to every day (text and or social media). I have a fitbit so if you do to we could be friends on there! I need someone to push me, check on me, hold me accountable for my actions and just be there for me. I will always return the favor....
  • kaitie01

Weight loss partner

Hey guys I'm Kaitie. I'm 18 years old and looking to lose 60 pounds before I go to college at FSU next year. A partner to talk to and help each other out would be great! Message me if interested to trade numbers or social media info☺️
  • Auroraxx

Greetings

Helloo☺So I'm new here and I do not really know how things work here haha.Anyway,I am on a diet for almost 2,5 years.I like eatin healty and all thee stuff,but sometimes,I have to admit,I am being realllyy paranoid.I was wondering if anyone would like to talk or advice me somehow?ty x
  • Beth793

Insta Buddies

Hey guys go check out my insta @fitnessbeth__ If you need help with weight loss please message me!