Vasovagal Syncope Community Group
This Group is for people who faint or blackout when bp drops too low to get oxygen to the brain.
deleted_user
February 7 of this year I was driving to work. In the car 3 minutes. Woke up in a ditch. I was lucky I didnt hurt me, my car, or anyone else. However, I just got diagnosed yesterday. It took 2 monthes,4 Drs, 5 EKG's,an echocardiogram, a CT scan, an MRI, an EEG, 4 rounds of bloodwork, a trip to the urgent care, a trip to the ER, a sleep study and finally a tilt table test. Then I had to wait 3 weeks to see the cardiologist. So now I LOST MY JOB. i CANT DRIVE UNTIL AUGUST & Im living with my parents because I got divorced a year ago & Im broke. All that and the Dr tells me to eat more salt & drink 16 0z of gatorade a day minimum. Oh, and my BP needs to be higher.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
I know what you mean, I deal with bone pain daily,
You are not alone , here for u anytime please keep writing let me know how your doing,
Keeping you in my prayers.
Love,
Angel